Please help us remain open by being mindful
of social distance practices at our facility
- Please pay in advance by calling us at (530) 836-2323. To minimize contact, we encourage you to save your Credit Card on file with us. It is safe, secure, and encrypted; this allows you to never have to bring your wallet to the course again!
- One person per golf cart except for members of the same family or household. There will be no bag drop available, however, we will allow you to take the cart to your car.
- The golf shop will not rent any equipment including rental clubs or pushcarts. Each golfer must have their own golf clubs and equipment.
- Please do not touch or remove the flagsticks.
- The cups have been raised so the ball can be easily retrieved.
- Everyone must keep their own scorecards, or a single person will be responsible for all scoring (no passing scorecards).
- For your safety, all common-use course equipment, such as bunker rakes and ball washers, have been removed from the course. Please fill your sand divot with your foot as best as you can.
- Drinking fountains on the course are closed at this time. You can purchase water bottles at the snack bar.
- Golfers will maintain a social distance of 6’ or more. No high fives, handshakes, or hugs.
- Please return carts to the designated area where they can be disinfected before being moved or touched by others.
- When visiting the driving range, take note of the sanitized baskets and the basket return
- The driving range tee mats have been spaced out and bag stands are not available.
- The golf shop is not open at this time. You may request any items for purchase like golf balls or tees via phone order or at the Pro Shop window.
- The snack bar is open, and we encourage you to call in your order for easy and fast pick-up. (530) 836-2348
- Please do not congregate around the clubhouse, driving range, or other areas. Please leave the property immediately after playing to eliminate congestion.
Your behavior on the course reflects our ability to remain open